Monday, November 19, 2018

Diddy Opens Up About Death Of Kim Porter: “We Were More Than Soulmates”

Sean “Diddy” Combs has come forward to address the death of Kim Porter, his ex-girlfriend and mother of four of his children. Combs broke his silence on Instagram with a video of him and Porter saying: “For the last three days I've been trying to wake up out of this nightmare. But I haven't. I don't know what I'm going to do without you baby. I miss you so much.” He continued, “Today I'm going to pay tribute to you, I'm going to try and find the words to explain our…

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8262359

SHARE THIS

Author:

Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.

0 comments: